GFI MailEssentials™ is a comprehensive business email anti-spam and antivirus solution for Microsoft Exchange Server and other email servers that delivers excellent protection against spam and phishing email at a competitive price.
With various award-winning anti-spam and anti-phishing technologies, as well as multiple virus scanning engines, GFI MailEssentials is your solution to protect the business network against email-borne attacks without administrator intervention.
Benefit from the following GFI MailEssentials anti-spam abilities:
- Catches 99% of spam emails
- Uses 12+ anti-spam methods including greylisting, support for the Sender Policy Framework (SPF), directory harvest protection, DNS Blocklists (DNSBLs) and Bayesian filtering
- Checks the links in emails against a continuously updated database of known phishing links to block phishing emails
- Technology to decrease false positives including functionality to automatically add outgoing email recipients to your whitelist
- Effortless management of quarantined spam emails with the option of giving end users access to review and delete or release their own emails.
What’s more is that GFI MailEssentials offers seamless integration with Exchange Server and installs on the Exchange Server or at the Gateway.
GFI MailEssentials is also a top-notch email security solution, offering the following features:
- Virus checking with multiple antivirus scanning engines
- Email Exploit Engine and Trojan and Executable Scanner
- HTML Sanitizer
- Decompression engine which checks archives for malicious tricks
- User-based keyword and attachment filtering
- Content filtering based on regular expressions
GFI MailEssentials - Server Anti-spam Solution
Learn about GFI MailEssentials, the #1 Anti-spam Solution used by 80,000+ customers. The #1 server based anti spam solution for Exchange and SMTP servers. GFI MailEssentials uses multiple spam detection filters to capture 99% of spam, whilst minimizing false positives. Also adds various email management tools to your server.